Saturday, January 6, 2007

the fantasy world is a good place to be


While I was visiting Sunshine Rider (aka greensleeves) in SF a few months ago (see 12/5 post), I paid one of his friends about 13 Chinese yuan (~$1.50) to quit being a Republican. In the photo above, from last night, I'm gifting the likely-Republican driver of the giant jacked-up truck with a floral symbol of liberal peace and love. Just my way of making the world a better (i.e. less Republican) place.

It reminds me of the "poetic terrorism" attacks executed by Hellmouth & me at Penn State. The world shall not forget the Redifer poets!

an excerpt from #5:

Dear Redifer,

I appreciate your animal crackers
They lie stacked on my plate,
All headless:
The heads taste the best.
Animal crackers are so much better
Than animals,
You don’t have to put a bullet through a cracker,
Don’t cut out the guts and genitals
To butcher a cracker.
The heads taste so good.

No comments: