Tuesday, January 23, 2007

just call me b-boy action


I thought I'd go back into the archives for this photo. The play is Shakespeare's Richard III, the time is May '05, and I'm Duke Henry Richmond, soon to kill the bad guy in a bad-ass choreographed swordfight and be crowned King Henry VII. Last night, at 80s night, I ran into one of the guys from last year's community theater show (Taming of the Shrew). I've never really given him a nickname, so for now let's just call him ninja. The conversation went:

ninja: Hey, how's your girl?
me: Yeah, not so much... she moved...
[pause]
me: hey, I seem to recall that you had a smoking hot girlfriend; how's she?
ninja: Yeah, not so much... she was also 18...

Then he taught me how to breakdance. Tesla (female) had some observations on my dancing:

tesla: [action], keep doing that hip thing... see, women will see that and think you're going to be great at sex
me: really!?! do women's minds really go that way?

Then I met a fantastic cute girl who likes the Cure. I heart 80s night.

Song of the Day: Johnny Cash - Guess Things Happen That Way

No comments: