Friday, January 19, 2007

back to intj


What's that you say? Am I naked? Oh well, deal with it: I'm calling it art.

I've been living alone for 7-8 months now. I'll be honest: living without roommates is far more lonely. I think that's mostly a quality of the white noise, that material construct of a powerful but effortless connection to other human beings. But there are three parts of living alone that I especially enjoy: (1) walking around naked, (2) drinking beverages out of the carton, (3) only having to clean up my own messes. But the biggest reason I moved out of my last house is because I had an uncomfortable 40-year-old roommate who called himself Bunga.

I've taken a blogging break for a few days because as I was distracted my posts were getting a bit more personal than I wanted, not really in the spirit of why I thought I'd start a blog (those reasons were 1: to write more, 2: to take more fun pictures, and 3: in case friends were curious what I was up to). And recently too, I returned to doing more writing on my own. I make no promises on the promptness of near-future posts.

Song of the Day: The Hold Steady - You Can Make Him Like You

No comments: