Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"plane wreck in los gatos" theme


I went out for coffee with a girl last night. She wanted it to be a date. I didn't. I guess I just liked the idea of talking to someone I usually don't. And sure, it was flattering... especially when she told me that she liked my shoes. The song of the day is Johnny Cash - I Still Miss Someone, and I suppose that best explains how I felt last night as this intrepid girl spat her best game and I remained unmoved.

I have to start learning to send people their birthday cards before their birthdays. My dad is not Martin Luther King Jr., but his birthday was yesterday, and every year I forget to send a card until the day after.

2 comments:

nop.bot said...

i like the widespread usage of 'spitting game'

to think you all (yall) were making fun of me for this phrase a year ago...

Unknown said...

I also want to comment on "spitting game": no comment.