Monday, January 29, 2007

bowling for...


I went bowling with paranoia last night. The photo above is not actually of us... my camera ran out of batteries, so I pirated it from somewhere. I bowled my new high score (168) while we downed pitchers of shitty beer. At the end of the night:

nonstop: We didn't even hug tonight...
me: Let's go!

Special times.

Paranoia likes to encourage me to do the online dating thing. (So, any prospects? Uh-huh... looking for something new? Every time, he sounds like he's selling dangerous drugs / prostitutes / a pyramid scheme.) It certainly seems to be working out very well for him: a constant stream of new, fun people to hang out with. And sometimes I'm impatient enough that the siren's call almost has me: what if I'm missing something... But when I stop and think, lately I've been meeting promising girls (i.e., women I'd like to date) about once a month, with other new people even more frequently. So I should consider myself fortunate. What's the rush?... right? Maybe what I could use is something more like this: arnie's blog (see 10/12 post)


Song of the Day: Woody Guthrie - More Pretty Girls Than One

4 comments:

nop.bot said...

wait you want to date a cute girl thats into zombies and the decemberists, or you want to go on a semi-date?

either would be cool.

action said...

no, no... I want for this blog to "eventually get me laid."

Anonymous said...

No online dating for you for at least another 4-5 years. I reiterate "What's the rush?" Then move to a kick-ass town... you'll see.

nop.bot said...

like boston.