Sunday, December 31, 2006

pyrotechnics


Tin Man (aka stone-lord, aka the original robot) taught all of us how to breathe fire with 151. It was as awesome as the photograph indicates. Despite everyone's intervention ([action]!! shake your fingers off! it's still on fire!!!), I burned my hand a bit. Now if Cup had lit her harp on fire during Iron Man, I would have gone through several more pairs of pants.

*photo taken by bowline... he wasn't any less drunk than the rest of us, but somehow he was the only one able to time the pictures correctly.

2 comments:

bjswift said...

Awesome fireball, Action. I'll show you one of mine once this one a-hole sends it to me within a few weeks (even though it's been 6 months since it was taken).

Unknown said...

Hey, how about a photo credit, Jonno! That is a pretty kickass fireball, but next time don't swallow all the booze :-)