Saturday, December 23, 2006

'Dorf Nostalgia


Me & my little brother bizzle (aka the original slamina), back in my former bedroom at the old 'Dorf homestead. I keep telling him to trim his beard so he looks less like a billy goat. bizzle's girlfriend mini-peep is also staying with us for the holiday. It's kind of fun having a semi-crowded house, since I live alone back home in Tucson... I think my parents are really enjoying it too.

Tonight bizzle, mini-peep, and me went to lady r and world leader pretend's house in Harrisburg for a little holiday party. I hadn't seen these people for a year, and they're always magnificent hosts... lady r made delicious fondue and a host of other munchies, and they had gifts for all of us guests. I got a bad-ass pirate pen, with a skull and crossbones that lights up when you write with it. It will occupy a place of honor in my office at work, next to the pen that makes monkey sounds when you squeeze it. (I swear that some gifts were simply made to be given to me.)

I've been taking a serious vacation away from everything, including this blog. Maybe you should too ;).

No comments: