Saturday, December 30, 2006

too much bad medicine still rocks


Visiting college friends in the home of galdur and cup. I love these people... every time I see them, they make me feel like a celebrity... and I feel like they are all far too interesting themselves to be so intent on what I have to say. I hope I can give them half the kind of pleasure I get. However, this is highly doubtful on this trip: In the 7 or so hours that I spent conscious around everyone, all I did was eat their food, drink their booze, and de-flower both of their bathrooms. (My New Year's resolution is to actually start refusing shots. Also, when I'm too drunk to stand up, I should probably try to have fewer "serious conversations" with ex-girlfriends like lady of the lake.)

We've been getting together every summer since we all graduated. Hellmouth, galdur, & the epic artist made a DVD of our last ToN... I love it. (We're all huge dorks.) If any of us run for public office, I'm sure you will see scenes from it on youtube.

Cup has a harp. She can play Iron Man on it. Rock!

No comments: