Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shatten des Kaisers


Back in PA, used to play a lot of board games with my college buddies. Mostly this was because in the wintertime, it was always cold and gray outside, so there's not a whole lot to do... this was said best in Mystery Alaska: I don't really think about anything... I fornicate and I play hockey, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather. Insert football, video games, and board games for those who don't play hockey (like me).

Anyway, since we're scattered across the country now, every once in a while we'll play some game with each other online. It's a decent way to keep in touch. Above is our last game, which I just won last weekend (I played blue). The other players were tin man, sunshine rider, and bag.

Song of the Day: the Badlees - Gwendolyn

1 comment:

Chickytava said...

Oh hellfire, I didn't know you had a blog. And here I thought you were just "some guy"!