Friday, February 9, 2007

rockin in the free world, day-to-day


Countdown: 1 week until the triumphant return of Krakatoa.

Match the quote with the person:

a. me
b. surly barnacle
c. nop.bot
d. #1 draft pick (bitches)

1. that's good to know, 'cause she was still on the list for me
2. you forget, I don't actually care about other people, so I can do that
3. but if I call her she's going to think I want to sleep with her... oh... hmm...
4. dude, if I can call the fat girl, I can certainly call [...]

The Mole Hill Orkhestra is pretty good, but they could use an accordion. Tom Walbank still rocks. And I still love Plush.

Song of the Day: The Chemical Brothers & The Flaming Lips - Golden Path

3 comments:

bjswift said...

1.c
2.b
3.a
4.d

1 and 4 were the tough ones for me, but given that I don't know who #1 draft pick is and I can't see nop.bot actually calling the fat girl, I went with 4.d.

Maybe amanda drew the same conclusions?

nop.bot said...

unless i called the fat girl to keep stringing her along. but then i suppose the quote about 'not caring about anyone' would apply also.

im not sure which of those i want applied least to me, but i think its c the one about 'her' still being on my list which i dont think i like. not that there is a her.

i actually know the answers cause i was there, and cause i know whether or not i call fat girls. so i wont answer.

Anonymous said...

deus ex machina