Friday, February 2, 2007

hey little sister, shotgun


[pancho villa and t-bone laughing while they take my money... that's me with my eyes closed in the foreground]

The first steward poker night was a great success... although g & pancho villa cleaned us out. I thought this was america: how do they get off thinking they can take white people's money? My memory is a little hazy on what happened afterwards at booty night:

g: dude, do you remember that girl in the white fur-trim dress-thing?
me: no...
g: yeah, she's the one you almost got into a fight over
me: wow.

Damn you, maker's mark! Nopey's observation: I was thinking that maybe we should have just stayed at my place instead of going to gentle ben's, but I think if we had done that, we would have died.

Song of the Day: Billy Bragg & Wilco - Hot Rod Hotel

No comments: