Thursday, February 15, 2007

of montreal, of norway


My camera battery died at the Of Montreal show last night. So, I have no videos or photos of the show (an excellent performance by an okay band), or the man behind john's mom's hot dogs, or the frontman's (frontqueen's?) fabulous costumes, or the Norwegian flag, or the midnight Grill run. Instead, here's a photo of the morning after. Action Jackson does not like having to get up at 7 am to try to finish grading homeworks (unsuccessful). Thoughts floating through my head while biking in this morning:

(6th ave & Pennington, by the bus station) hmm, what's that smell? Wait-- who smokes weed this early in the morning?
(6th ave & 7th st) why the hell does it always smell like sewage here?
(6th ave & 6th st) why does lack of sleep always give me gas?
(6th ave & university) goddamn I'm tired...

Last night I met a summit hut employee... the spider weaves its web... ah, hell, forget it, I'm no spider... instead: the action throws a sheet or something.

Song of the Day: Live - Mirror Song

No comments: