Sunday, February 11, 2007

more on music


These are 2 pages from the "found book" I've been working on. I created this entry a week or so ago, but it has a lot to do with my conversations about music last night. Today, I created the next pages on "And if I could paint." I'm unnaturally nervous about posting it here, even though I've showed the whole book to a close friend who led me to the whole idea (#1), as well as to a complete stranger who lives in Florida (curegirl). Thes pages are not the most personal, nor are they the best entry... but like all my creativity, the entry is intensely mine, and it's a good example of my self-reflection (which heavy break-ups tend to motivate). I think I'm mostly worried that someone might think it trite, or cliche, when it's more like vomited honesty (at worst, impurely communicated, which I can live with).

Yesterday, the hater mentioned Guitar Wolf. Look at the picture: Guitar Wolf rocks.

Song of the Day: Ben Kweller - On My Way

No comments: