Thursday, March 29, 2007

WWSD?


On Tuesday, E said something like you know I'm a desert rat when... That got me to thinking: I'm definitely not a desert rat. Here I am in the desert, and I'm probably more of an squirrel or an otter. I like the desert, but I miss forests and streams and lakes. (All this makes me think of those Brian Jacques books of my childhood, too... if only I could be as bad-ass as those badgers...)

Last night, at optimist club, I had a dance-off with some guy. I think he won with his last little spin maneuver, although he couldn't replicate my desparate 6-step response. After the contest, he took off his knit cap and stood next to me, revealing the same curly mess of hair and scruffy beard. Well met, indeed. And it turns out that E can really spin, too.

Song of the Day: Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage

PS the title refers to this awesome shirt.

No comments: