Friday, March 2, 2007

moguls suck.


I'm in Vail, Colorado, going skiing for the first time. Picture above are the renegade & little monkey sassbox, en route up the mountain. Sassbox hooked us up with her uncle's ridiculously pimp condo, and the saucy brute's brothers A & B hooked us up with free rental gear and discounted lift tickets.

Here is my progress in skiing:
1. Get off the first lift, fall down.
2. Fall down every 2nd turn.
3. Start going fast, tuck in, realize I can't slow down, then wipe out in an explosion of snow.
4. Make it down a section of moguls by a combination of skiing 20 feet and falling 10 more, over and over again to the bottom.

Coming up with a beard-full of snow and frost sure makes me feel like a man. Even if I suck at skiing, I'm damn good at falling down.

Song of the Day: Cypress Hill - Insane in the Membrane (as played in our giant white Durango, aka the monkey-mobile)

No comments: