Tuesday, August 7, 2007

birthday extravaganza #1


Nop.bot's birthday, and day 1 of the Nopey & Action Birthday Extravaganza Week. The saucy brute and the diamond hosted a barbecue, complete with always-delicious saucy brute cakes. My favorite gift was the bottle of wine and box of chocolate meant for nop.bot and I to share (at some future man-date, I suppose).

me: I feel a little like I'm being taken advantage of, I mean, being drunk...
ginny: well, doesn't that come with the territory?

later:

me: hey, how do we figure out [an embarrassing personal attribute of a person not to be named]?
ginny: what!?! why do you want to know that!
me: umm... because we're awful people? there's sort of a bet, I mean, uh...
ginny: oh, I'm totally judging you. see this? I'm judging you now. this is my judging you look.

Song of the Day: CAKE - Open Book

No comments: