Sunday, July 8, 2007

my dinners sadly involve far less balsamic vinegar


Saucy brute and the diamond had a bunch of us over for a big dinner, with homemade pasta and homegrown tomatoes. It was delicious, of course... whenever saucy starts to say, yeah, I don't know how good this will be, I just explain to her what I'd be eating instead, and she quits hedging. The company was also far superior to most of my dinners, and I got to share some homebrew with a fledgling brewer.

Saucy and the diamond are getting married in October, and they asked me to give the best man's toast. (Maybe I should note that it was the bride that actually asked me...) Dinner with the bride and groom and their friends was a great brainstorming session for me.

Song of the Day: Wilco - Summer Teeth

1 comment:

nop.bot said...

damn that champ has got some huge fucking biceps.