Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bike Gang!!!


Welcome to the 2nd post of its name, dedicated to the glories of the bike gang.

Oh oh! sweet bike gang: I love thee like PBR
Whilst your glory, I cry out
in thunder and wet-brake squelch.
Men both machined and firearm-ed
Stagnate helpless afore our might
While you and I, bike gang...
hand-in-handlebar...
Ride on through the night.

I didn't take any pictures, because I was too drunk. So while looking for something suitable, I found the above map to my old house. I don't live there anymore, so following it won't get you anywhere. It doesn't have much to do with the bike gang, really, save that the marked underpass is currently under construction and caused a couple of detours.

For more on the sweet, sweet glories of the bike gang, see here.

When you're so drunk you can't even focus with that random attractive girl who's trying to make conversation / get you to dance, even while she completely blows off your friend... you know it's a good night.

Song of the Day: Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - Me & Mia

No comments: