Tuesday, June 26, 2007

all hail the bushy-tailed


One last shot of the ToN glory (hellmouth and frumpy... note that frumpy is drinking from the one and only cup of names). I will, after all, be reliving the experience for much of the next year. Oh, how I look forward to the dvd production that my friends will concoct.

Anyway, my trip finished up a wedding of the seltzer and the bringer of rain. Weddings are a mix for me, because it's fun to drink / dance / be happy for the wedded couple / see friends, it's also sad because, um, I'm not getting married. I always greatly appreciate those who invite me "& guest" because having a date makes weddings so much easier. Flying solo, I end up offering to breakdance as a gift for the groom:

me: but you have to stand there with me... I don't want people to think the breakdancing is about me... it's my gift for you.
seltzer: but what am I supposed to do?
me: umm... just watch? ooh, I know, you could do it with me!

He wasn't so keen on that.

The wedding was in State College, which was nice to reminisce (including peeing on a random building). But I don't belong there anymore. Really, that's a relief. I feel mature for having moved on, and I recognize I have a solid place in Tucson.

Only two years and I get to move somewhere else :).

Song of the Day: SR71 - Right Now

No comments: