Monday, April 2, 2007

that thing I should be too smart to care about


The schemer and I have made a deal: whenever the yankees win and the red sox lose (e.g., today), he has to buy me a beer. Whenver the yankees lose and the red sox win, I buy him a beer. He made me promise to let him drink from my mug when I buy, so our consumption remains perfectly even. So, either the red sox win, and I'm happy, or I get bought a beer, and I'm happy. Flawless.

After the gators trounced the buckeyes (or, like we used to call them at penn state, the fuckeyes... god we were clever), la grizzle was vainly trying to restore balance and bring nop.bot (from florida, and a uf alumnus) back down. dude, it's not going to work, I insisted, that mustache is like a forcefield. How can you feel insults when you're sporting such a fine mustache?

Song of the Day: Leadbelly - There's a Man Going Round Takin' Names

1 comment:

nop.bot said...

which is, incidentally, why my beloved gators won so definitively. i showed up to the game with a mustache. where was kit's? the force of the mustache was behind the gators.