Friday, April 20, 2007

my mustache love... oh-ee-oh-ee-oh


I gave my first "general" science talk today, to the Arizona Astronomy Board. These are rich people (lawyers, CEOs, etc) who like to give money to astronomy. And they were lucky enough to experience a super-special mustache talk. Above is the "And also, it's awesome to go to Chile" slide from my presentation.

I was pretty pleased with how it went... several people told me they think I'll make a good teacher, and a few even asked me questions afterwards. One (mustached) lawyer-guy in particular was so happy with my explanation of redshift and the expansions of the universe that he gave me a hug. Yep... that was mustache love, right there.

Song of the Day: Hot Hot Heat - Pickin' It Up

*Title is sung to the tune of Jungle Love by Morris Day & The Time

1 comment:

nop.bot said...

this might be my favorite picture you've ever posted.

oh wait, no it was the one of you almost naked.

HOT!