Saturday, April 28, 2007

rock 'n' roll, hold the roll


Nasty nizzle remarked to me the other day that the toughtest time to blog is when you've got the most going on. When life is less interesting, you're far more likely to post. I'm like that about all of my creative outlets... I have to slow down from living to reflect and create. That's why I haven't worked on making my satchel-bag for a few months, that's why I haven't written much new material for about a month, and that's why my found book hasn't changed in a while.

But it's been exciting. Today (which, as the date above claims, is Saturday, and we all know that computers can't lie, so it has to be true), I went climbing outdoors for the first time. It kicked ass. I'm looking forward to many more trips.

And even better, the climbing was followed by a night of drunken debauchery, and more old men getting stoned that I have ever seen. There was pie, thigh whiskey, something that tasted like chartreuse, and beans. Maybe I'll post another picture of all that. Or maybe I won't. I'm a pretty unmotivated photobloggist right now, but I'm certainly not unmotivated at action-living.

Song of the Day: Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros - Johnny Appleseed

3 comments:

nop.bot said...

is that a pink chalk bag *ahem* rock and roll?

action said...

Polka dot power!

nop.bot said...

ps you suck.

if you have fresh pictures like that and are living the rockstar lifestyle, you gotta post them so those of us living a more plebian lifestyle can live vicariously through them.