Monday, November 27, 2006

christmas cards


I've wanted to send Christmas cards for the last couple of years, but like many things requiring organization, I never got around to it. I still remember how awesome it was to get a few Christmas cards from a family I stayed with in England when I was 12. So far this year, I took the first step: the Christmas card picture. I'll tag it with some cheesy line like "From my home... to yours: Merry Christmas!" I'm not sure if this is too corny to send to the little old ladies back in Womelsdorf, who were always so nice to me when I was a wee-bitty kid. And a part of me wonders how many people who receive it will ask, hmm, how come there's no girlfriend/wife? I remember him being such a nice young boy... I should probably just take Seltzer's advice and use less shirt in the picture.

Congratulations to Dr. GBC Mittens, who after 8(?) years of hard work, finally realized the dream. Or at least woke up from the dream, with a Ph.D. in hand.

No comments: