Sunday, May 27, 2007

at least the rotten fallen tree is gone


Another casualty to the Arizona sun.

Nop.bot likes to follow the little Asian* lady strategy. According to him: see, the way I figure it, walking around with an umbrella isn't going to prevent me from having sex. the girls that wouldn't have sex with me because I carry an umbrella wouldn't have sex with me anyway. as long as I live my life by this principle, I figure I'm doing pretty good.

Song of the Day: Neil Young - Come on Baby, Let's Go Downtown

* By the way, is this PC? Apparently Oriental is no longer appropriate... is that true? Anyway, I attribute umbrellas to Chinese and Japanese women both. I guess that might make me a racist anyway, so maybe I can use any racial descriptor I damn well please.

1 comment:

bjswift said...

Melty. That would've made a great time-lapse video.